Το KARLAS ART WORLD - www.karlas.gr is the online store of exhibition and distribution of products through the Internet of the Greek company " GEORGE CARLAS ", based in Nea Moudania, 9 Thermaikou, 63200, Greece (Tax Identification Number: 109560047 / Tax Office of Nea Moudania).
The stores of the company " GEORGE CARLAS " are the following:
- Store # 1 : Thessaloniki, Al. Papanastasiou 77, 544 53
- Workshop # 1 : Thessaloniki, Al. Papanastasiou 79, 544 53
- Store # 2 & Workshop # 2 : Kalamaria, Soumela 33, 551 32
Before entering the online store and browsing our website, we invite you to consult the following terms and conditions, which apply specifically to the use of its online store KARLAS ART WORLD, located at www.karlas.gr .
Make sure you agree to the following terms and conditions because your transaction with us through the above website www.karlas.gr is governed by the following terms and your transaction with us implies acceptance of these terms.
KARLAS ART WORLD reserves the right to unilaterally modify or renew these terms and conditions of transactions made through its online store. The KARLAS ART WORLD undertakes the obligation to inform the users for any modifications as well as for any change, through the website of this online store. It is clarified that the change of terms does not occupies orders you have already placed.
2. PROVIDED INFORMATION & PRODUCTS
KARLAS ART WORLD is committed to the completeness and validity of the information contained on its website www.karlas.gr , as far as concerns the existence of the essential characteristics described on a case - by - case basis for each product has, as well as for the accuracy of the data concerning the services provided, from the online store of KARLAS ART WORLD , services, without prejudice to any technical or typographical errors that have escaped the have occurred or have occurred unintentionally or due to any interruption of the website due to force majeure.
3. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
KARLAS ART WORLD guarantees the timely information of the final consumers about their non-availability. The online store of KARLAS ART WORLD is not responsible for any technical problems that may arise presented to users when attempting to access and during the Website and are related to the operation or compatibility of their own infrastructure with the use of the Website. Also the KARLAS ART WORLD has no responsibility for acts or omissions of third parties and in particular unauthorized interference by third parties in products and / or services and / or information available through it.
4. INTELLECTUAL RIGHTS
The website www.karlas.gr is the official website of KARLAS ART WORLD . All web page content posted by KARLAS ART WORLD including images, graphics, photos, drawings, text, provided services and products are the intellectual property of KARLAS ART WORLD and are protected under the relevant provisions of Greek law, European law and international conventions. The names, pictures, the logos and insignia representing KARLAS ART WORLD and / or its online store and / or third parties affiliated with them and their products or services, are exclusive marks and Distinctive features of KARLAS ART WORLD and / or www.karlas.gr and / or the above third parties and are protected by Greek, Community and international laws on trademarks and industrial and intellectual property and unfair competition.
In any case, their appearance and exhibition on its websites www.karlas.gr should in no way be construed as a transfer or assignment of their license or right of use.
5. USER OBLIGATIONS
Website users www.karlas.gr agree not to use them and the KARLAS ART WORLD online store to send, publish, email or otherwise transmit any content that is illegal, harmful, menacing, offensive, defamatory, defamatory, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous harm to minors in any way, is not entitled to be transmitted in accordance with the law or contractual or managerial relationships (such as internal information, property and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or covered by confidentiality agreements), infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of third parties, contains software viruses or any other code, files, or programs designed to interrupt, damage, corrupt, or block any computer software or hardware; intentionally or unintentionally violates the applicable Greek and Community legislation and its provisions, may harass third parties in any way and any content used for collection or storage users' personal data.
KARLAS ART WORLD recognizes the importance of the issue of the security of your Personal Data as well as your electronic transactions and takes all the necessary measures, with the most modern and advanced methods, to ensure your maximum safety. All information, which is related to your personal data and your transactions, is secure and confidential. The security of his online store KARLAS ART WORLD is achieved by the following methods:
The passwords used to identify you are twofold: the E-mail and the Personal Security Code ( password ), which you enter each time you enter them. provide you with access to absolute security in your personal information.
Allows you to change your Personal Security Code (password) and your e-mail address as often as you wish. The only one who has access to your data is you through above codes and you are solely responsible for maintaining its confidentiality and concealment from third parties. In case of loss or leakage you must notify us immediately, otherwise the electronic KARLAS ART WORLD store is not responsible for the use of the password by an unauthorized person. For security reasons, we recommend that you change your password at regular intervals and avoid the use of the same and easily traceable codes (eg date of birth). We also suggest you use not only letters and numbers but also symbols and password creation.
Ensuring the Privacy of the Transfer of Your Personal Data
To ensure the confidentiality of data transfer, we use the 256-bit SSL encryption protocol. The system is certified by Let's Encrypt Authority X3, which specializes in security issues transactions.
Controlled Access (firewall)
Access to the systems of KARLAS ART WORLD (servers) is controlled by a firewall, which allows the use of specific services by customers / users while prohibiting access to systems and databases data with confidential data and information of the company.
The KARLAS ART WORLD system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (predefined when you first log in to the service) and then processes it. The KARLAS ART WORLD systems send you information following the same encryption process.
In any part of the site you enter personal data (password, addresses, telephone numbers, credit cards, etc.) there is 256-bit SSL encryption.
Encryption is essentially a way of encrypting information until it reaches its intended recipient, who will be able to decrypt it using the appropriate key. When ordering and Once the user / customer has logged in with their email and personal password in the KARLAS ART WORLD online store, all communication between your computer and its systems KARLAS ART WORLD is encrypted using a 256 bit key. That is, every time you send information to the system, your browser first encrypts it using a 256-bit key and then sends it to the system.
The KARLAS ART WORLD system first decrypts the information it receives using the same key (predefined when you first log in to the service) and then processes it. The KARLAS ART WORLD systems send you information following the same encryption process.
Confidentiality is self-evident. The same basic principles that govern traditional transactions apply in the case of e-commerce. All information transmitted by the user / member to KARLAS ART WORLD is confidential and KARLAS ART WORLD has taken all necessary measures to use them only to the extent deemed necessary in KARLAS ART WORLD < / b> of the provided services. Some of the measures that have been taken are the following:
Only authorized employees have access to your transaction information and only when necessary, e.g. to process your applications.
KARLAS ART WORLD does not disclose customer and transaction information unless authorized to do so by you or as required by a court or other public authority.
In case KARLAS ART WORLD uses third parties to support its systems, it takes care to ensure confidentiality.
Without prejudice to the provisions of Chapter 7 hereof, relating to Personal Data, you may request any information held about you as well as their correction in the event that you can document the existence of error.
For your own safety, you should also treat all information provided through the Service as confidential and confidential and do not disclose any information to third parties.
7. PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION
During your visit to its pages www. karlas.gr You may be asked to provide your personal information (name, surname, email address, product shipping address, etc.) as a rule to process your orders or to we provide our services. Any personal information you provide anywhere on the pages and services of its websites www.karlas.gr , reserved exclusively and only for reasons related to your transactions with us, the improvement of the provided services and ensuring the operation of the respective service and may not be used by any third party (except where provided by law to the competent authorities only).
In any case, the employees of KARLAS ART WORLD who have access to your personal data are specific and the access of unauthorized persons to your personal data is prohibited. Any reasonable measure for securing your data has been taken. Your personal information in extremely rare and special cases may be disclosed to companies cooperating with KARLAS ART WORLD , in order to support, promote and execute your business relationship with us, but always under conditions that fully ensure that your personal information is not subject to any illegal processing.
For any question or suggestion or statement related to these issues please contact us using the special contact form provided at the link below https://karlas.gr/contact-us .
At any time, the user reserves the right to be informed or to object to the further processing of his data in accordance with the current legislation for the protection of personal data.
8. BUY PRODUCTS
On the shelves of our online store you can find thousands of products of art, visual arts and culture.
Anything you can search for by typing in the search field in the center of the header, above the main menu. You just type something from the product you are looking for and the system is looking all over the store to find it. If If you want additional help in products and styles, call us at 2310.98.98.24 to serve you.
In addition, to facilitate your search, we have divided our products into categories according to the type of visual expression. Each category also has a subcategory tree, which appears either in its left column your screen, or under each main category.
Our goal is to reach the final product with 3 clicks. In case you are looking for something specific, use the "smart" search, which will lead you directly to your specific choice.
KARLAS ART WORLD makes every effort to provide high quality services. However, cases of errors in prices and by-products may not be ruled out and ensure that there will be no downtime of the website or "human" errors when updating / listing the price of a product. For the safety and effectiveness of your purchases, we call you if you find out that a product is offered at an unusually low or high price in relation to its market value, before proceeding with its order, contact the Customer Service Department at 2310.98.98.24 or via the form Communication .
After registering your order you will receive an automated e-mail which will state the details of your order. After processing the order from the online shopping department of KARLAS ART WORLD , you will receive the second and confirmation e-mail with the products that will be sent to you. From this point the contract between us is concluded.
As your order progresses, you will receive a series of automated e-mails, which will report the progress of the order.
In case there is a pending issue in your order then a corresponding e-mail will be sent to you. Alternatively we will contact you on the phones you have given us during the registration or registration of the order on the site us.
There is no way to deactivate these updates, the sending of which is a prerequisite for the proper progress of your order. We invite you to make sure that these e-mails reach you and you keep them throughout our transaction. It is your obligation, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay. Your products shall be delivered as soon as possible and in any case not later than thirty days from the conclusion of the contract. Exception are products with Delivery Status (status) Pre-orders, Expected Soon and After order, for which there is a separate delivery update.
9. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL FOR DISTANCE PURCHASES
Product returns are accepted only if the product is defective or does not meet its description as long as the buyer immediately informs our store (within 10 days and with the receipt or invoice market). The product must not have been used. Our store is not responsible for any damage to the products during transport. The products travel at the risk and responsibility of the customer.
Order Return: It is possible to cancel the order, if it has not left the store. In case the order is canceled after the start of the shipment, you will be charged the corresponding costs. The cancellation can be done either through the contact form https://karlas.gr/contact- us or by phone at 2310.98.98.24. If the amount has already been paid of the order, then the refund is made by crediting the customer's account. It is even possible to partially cancel the order by removing products, if the shipment has not been made.
10. SUPPLIER RESPONSIBILITY AND WARRANTY. SELLER LIABILITY FOR DEFECTS.
1. The producer of every product you buy is responsible for any damage due to a defect in his product. Any agreement to limit or release the producer from its liability is void. The claims against him for damages shall expire three years after the injured party has been informed or should have been informed of the loss, the defect and the identity of the producer. A decade after the release of this product occurs amortization of the rights of the injured party against the producer. In case of doubt as to the identity of the manufacturer of a product you purchased from us, please let us know.
2. Any durable consumer goods shall be accompanied by a written guarantee from the manufacturer of the product or from the undertaking which imported the product into the EU or from the undertaking affixing its marks to the product, appearing as manufacturer (of the other "Supplier"). Please pay special attention to the terms of the guarantee provided by the Supplier as well as to the other accompanying documents and details which are the responsibility of the Supplier. included in the products and in particular those relating to information on the safe use and maintenance of the products. We especially emphasize the following:
3. The supplier must provide the consumer in writing, in the Greek language or with internationally established symbols, clear and complete instructions for the safe use, preservation, maintenance and full utilization of the product and information on the risks during its use and maintenance.
4. The guarantee must include, in simple, legible and comprehensible wording in the Greek language, at least the name and address of the guarantor, the product to which the guarantee refers, its exact content, the its duration and the extent of its territorial validity. The guarantee must comply with the rules of good faith and not be waived by excessive exemption clauses. The warranty period must be reasonable in relation to with the possible shelf life of the product. Probable product life is the reasonably expected time at which the product can be used according to its purpose, even after repair or replacement of spare parts, until wear and tear from regular use renders the product useless or its further use economically unprofitable. Especially for state-of-the-art products, the warranty period must be reasonable in relation to the time at which these products are expected to remain technologically modern if this time is shorter than their potential lifespan. If during its validity warranty appears on the product defect and the supplier refuses or delays the repair beyond the time required, the consumer is entitled to request the replacement of the product with a new one with the same characteristics and quality or if it is not repaired to request withdrawal from the contract. If the required repair time exceeds fifteen (15) working days, the consumer is entitled to request a temporary replacement. product for as long as the repair takes. The breach of the obligations by the Supplier, does not affect the validity of the guarantee, which the consumer can rely on and demand from the Supplier the observance of. In case of replacement of the product or its spare part, the warranty is automatically renewed for the entire duration of the new product or spare part.
5. In addition to the warranty, the Supplier of new durable consumer goods must ensure to consumers the continuous provision of technical services for their maintenance and repair for a period equal to the possible duration of their life. The Supplier must also ensure that consumers can supply the spare parts and other products required for their use according to their destination, for all their possible lifespan.
6. Pursuant to the above provisions, KARLAS ART WORLD , as long as it is the Supplier of a product, as defined above, will provide you with every possible assistance for the fulfillment of the terms of the Supplier's guarantee, without your charge. This regardless of the maintenance services outside the warranty, which we can provide you on a case by case basis with the current charge.
7. Finally, KARLAS ART WORLD has all the obligations provided in the Civil Code for the seller. Especially in case of defect of the product we sell you you can (a) request its repair without your charge or replacement with another unless this is impossible or requires disproportionate costs (b) request a price reduction and (c) withdraw, unless it is an insignificant actual fault. The above obligations do not exist in the event that the defect has been caused by you, or by force majeure in a narrow or broad sense. In any case, the products must be accompanied by the necessary legalization documents and receipts, which are also valid for the coverage of the Warranty Extension Contracts (THE CLICKERS) and are not transferred from buyer to buyer. These obligations in each case are barred within two years.
11. CANCELED ORDER
Without limitation of the Withdrawal provisions of article 9, the cancellation of the order can be done in the following cases: Before the order is completed, during the electronic order process you can "back" and remove the quantities of products from your cart by clicking on the "remove" button. If the online order has been completed but the product has not been shipped yet you can call 2310.98.98.24 and one of our partners will cancel your order. Upon receipt of the product, call us at 2310.98.98.24 or contact us via the online email form explaining the reason you wish to cancel the order. One of our partners will serve you immediately and will inform you about all your options. In case your order has already been invoiced and you wish its cancellation then contact the Customer Service Department at 2310.98.98.24 and provide the details of your order. However, the status of the order will not change on your account page.
12. METHODS OF PAYMENT
For available payment methods, please click here.
13. DIFFERENCE BETWEEN STORE PRICE AND ONLINE STORE PRICE
The pricing policy of KARLAS ART WORLD products may differ in our distribution channels: stores, catalogs, online store. However, in selected products we created the so-called "WebOffer" offers, where their price in the online store differs from the other distribution channels and is valid only for purchases through this online store and shipping to your place. In any case, although we pay each possible effort to accurately indicate the details and prices we quote in our online store we can not rule out the possibility of occurrence typographical or technical errors in prices and product features. For this reason we recommend you in the cases of "WebOffer" offers, before each payment and the completion of your order to contact for Confirmation of this price with the Customer Service Department at 2310.98.98.24 or via the e-mail form of the website.
Prices in the online store can change at any time without any warning (does not apply to completed or paid orders).
14. ORDER / DELIVERY OF PRODUCTS / SHIPPING COSTS
For available delivery options and costs, please click here.
15. ORDER DELAY
Your order may be delayed for the following reasons:
The product has been delayed from being supplied by our supplier: In order to be able to offer you very competitive prices, we order our products from a very wide range of suppliers, either domestic or international. There are but cases where an order of ours can be "stuck" at the customs or its transport, with the result that we do not have it in our warehouses when we calculate. In such a case, we will contact you to you ask if you want us to deliver your order without this product or suggest an alternative. We will send this item to you immediately upon receipt in our warehouses.
The product you ordered has already been removed and is not available: Among the thousands of products we display in our online store there are rare cases where their supplier suddenly and unannounced announces that it removes them. In this case, an employee of our company will contact you directly to give you all the alternatives.
In periods of extreme weather events or strikes as well as in every case of force majeure, which may affect the transport and delivery of your order.
In case it is impossible to contact you by phone and / or by e-mail (if there is a problem with your order, either in relation to the product or in relation to its payment) because e.g. The information you entered is not properly updated. In any case, the delay does not exceed thirty days from the conclusion of the contract.
16. INFORMATION E-MAIL (NEWSLETTERS)
1. KARLAS ART WORLD sends informative emails at regular intervals.
2. KARLAS ART WORLD is not responsible if the newsletters are not delivered to their destination, although it makes every effort with ISP’s (Internet Service providers) for delivery
3. Newsletters can end up in the spam folder, so please check regularly that they are not stored there
4. Put the shipping address of the shop [at] karlas.gr box in your safe list
5. In case you wish to no longer receive newsletters or wish to unsubscribe altogether from the KARLAS ART WORLD newsletter, you can inform us using the form site communication.
6. KARLAS ART WORLD uses a provider (3rd party company) to identify (tracking) the recipients of newsletters. Does not provide 3rd party information about first name, last name, home address
7. The update from KARLAS ART WORLD , is done only if you choose it and for as long as you wish. On the contrary, in case you have placed an order at KARLAS ART WORLD , using our site, we send automated information messages (email) about the progress of your order. There is no way to deactivate these updates, the sending of which is a precondition for the proper development of your order. We invite you to ensure that these e-mails can reach you and keep them throughout our transaction.
It is your obligation, in case you do not receive the relevant e-mails, in accordance with the general terms governing our transactions, to inform us without delay.
17. PRODUCT EVALUATIONS (REVIEWS)
Submitting your evaluation and presentation at www.karlas.gr , you agree and warrant that:
- intellectual property of a third party
- The presentation does not include email addresses, personal information of third parties, telephone numbers, links from stores, malicious websites or content websites that are not related to the product of the presentation
- For each presentation and evaluation you submit, you give KARLAS ART WORLD full ownership of this material to copy, modify, delete in its entirety, adopt, publish, translate, use it in any electronic or printed form and sell it without any copyright on it.
- KARLAS ART WORLD does not guarantee that you will always be able to modify or delete the material you uploaded through www.karlas.gr . However, KARLAS ART WORLD reserves the right to remove or refuse to publish a presentation and evaluation for any reason.
- Writing an evaluation or presentation at www.karlas.gr < / a> you acknowledge that you are solely responsible for what is written and not the KARLAS ART WORLD .
- By providing your email address along with the presentation and evaluation of a product, you agree that KARLAS ART WORLD has the right to use it to contact you about its status presentation or evaluation and for other management purposes.
- Please do not use greeklish. Make your rating easy to read and understand using Greek characters.
Tips for writing reviews
To see your review go up to www.karlas .gr , we advise you to follow the following simple rules:
- actually use the product before you write your comments
- Pay attention to product features and not pricing or its ad
- Avoid using inappropriate comments, information about other companies and websites, as well as personal information, your own or that of others: KARLAS ART WORLD wants to protect your anonymity
- Do you have a comment, question or topic that is not about product presentations and reviews? Please contact the form on the page Contact and your message will sent immediately to the competent department.